Chapter 03 Test
Link to test
When you finish, start the Chapter 4 vocabulary on Google Classroom
- Examine and convert layers
- Add and delete layers
- Add a selection from one image to another
- Organize layers with layer groups and colors
Chapter 2 Test Today
Link to Chapter 2 Tests
After the test, we start chapter 3.
At the completion of this lesson, student will be able to:
Examine and convert layers
Add and delete layers
Organize layers with groups and colors
Add a selection from one image to another
Unit A Test Today
If you made a handwritten, one side, of one page cheat sheet yesterday, you may use it on the test. Sign your name to it and turn it in to Mr. H after the test.
Click here to take the test
After you are finished with the test, raise your hand and show your score to Mr. H.
How does the internet work?
Video: How does the internet work?
A Packets Tale
Video: Warriors of the Net
Video: How the Domain Name System (DNS) Works
Students will understand packets and the DNS system.
Chapter 01 Test
This is an open book test.
Link to test.
- Start Adobe Photoshop
- Learn how to open and save an image
- Examine the Photoshop window
- Close a file and exit Photoshop
- Learn design principles and copyright rules