Create titles and graphics with the Essential Graphics panel | Adobe Premiere Pro CC tutorials:
“Easily create titles directly on your video using the Type tool in the Essential Graphics panel in Adobe Premiere Pro. Add shapes, text, images, and video to layers that you can rearrange and adjust with tools you’re familiar with from other Adobe Creative Cloud apps. Add motion or effects and export your titles as Motion Graphics templates that you can share via Creative Cloud Libraries.”
Tips and techniques for editing a music video | Adobe Premiere Pro CC tutorials:
“In this tutorial you’ll learn some great tips for assembling your clips on the Premiere Pro timeline, creating a multicam sequence, and making cuts in that sequence. You’ll also see how easy it is to edit to the beat using markers, adjust colors with the Lumetri Color panel, and explore speed ramping where you slow down or speed up a clip to give your video a dramatic effect.
If you want to follow along with this tutorial, download the exclusive, uncut music video footage and work with Premiere Pro to create your own edit of the video for Imagine Dragons’ hit song, ‘Believer.’”
Learn how to apply a feathered mask to protect a person’s identity and then track that mask as it moves across the frame in a scene.
How to blur a moving face with masking and tracking | Adobe Premiere Pro CC tutorials: “”
Editing Our Scavenger Hunt
1. Project name in premiere: scavengerhunt_lastname
2. Import your video into the project
3. Understand the Premiere workflow
4. Put the shots in order on the sequence timeline
5. Create a title slate
6. Label each shot with a title
7. Create rolling credits at the end of the video, crediting those that helped you film.
7. Create a music track that begins after the title slate and continues to the end of the creditshttps://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9p4lYTbgL9ETFhmTDFxUmlZQnM&authuser=0
Students will exhibit knowledge of editing audio and video productions.
Editing Video in Premiere Pro
Today we will import our scavenger hunt video into Adobe Premiere Pro and begin editing. See assignment on Google Classroom.
- Students will exhibit knowledge of editing audio and video productions.