Chapter 3 Vocabulary
Complete the vocabulary using your book as a reference.
- Examine and Convert Layers
- Add and delete layers
- Add a selection from one image to another
- Organize layers with layer groups and colors
Chapter 2 Vocabulary
Complete the Chapter 2 vocabulary on Google Classroom. Use your book as a reference. Turn in to Google Classroom when done.
- Use organizational and management features
- Use the Layers and History panels
- Learn about Photoshop by using help
- View and print an image
Chapter 01 Test
This is an open book test.
Link to test.
- Start Adobe Photoshop
- Learn how to open and save an image
- Examine the Photoshop window
- Close a file and exit Photoshop
- Learn design principles and copyright rules
Today we are going to open Photoshop and do some basic image editing.
Open Google Classroom to view your assignment
Students will know how to use the paintbrush, hand, eyedropper, text, and zoom tools in Photoshop.
Students will be able to explain the advantage of using multiple layers in Photoshop.