1. Complete the vocabulary on Google Classroom using the textbook.
2. Download the Unit O files.
3. Upload the files to CodeAnywhere.com
4. Do Unit O, pages 366-379
- * Evaluate design for mobile devices
- * Apply @media rules
- * Implement conditional style sheets
- * Create a mobile-specific layout
- * Decrease page load time
- * Incorporate sprites
- * Implement geolocation
- * Optimize a mobile site for search engines
Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols writing on ZDnet.com on 11/9/2011.
In Adobe’s official announcement, Danny Winokur, Adobe’s VP and general manager of interactive development, wrote, “HTML5 is now universally supported on major mobile devices, in some cases exclusively. This makes HTML5 the best solution for creating and deploying content in the browser across mobile platforms. We are excited about this, and will continue our work with key players in the HTML community, including Google, Apple, Microsoft and RIM, to drive HTML5 innovation they can use to advance their mobile browsers.”