Create titles and graphics with the Essential Graphics panel | Adobe Premiere Pro CC tutorials:
“Easily create titles directly on your video using the Type tool in the Essential Graphics panel in Adobe Premiere Pro. Add shapes, text, images, and video to layers that you can rearrange and adjust with tools you’re familiar with from other Adobe Creative Cloud apps. Add motion or effects and export your titles as Motion Graphics templates that you can share via Creative Cloud Libraries.”
Unit F Study Guide
Do the Unit F Study Guide (open book) and show Mr. H your score.
Students will have mastered the material in Unit F when they can:
- Evaluate image file types
- Insert images
- Align images
- Control page flow
- Insert a background image
- Associate images with related text
- Use images as links
- Insert a favicon
Unit F: Preparing Images Using Photoshop
Assignment is on Google Classroom
- Download WebGraphics.zip – ⌘click on link, then click the download button
- Open the images in Photoshop
- Open the Save for Web panel – File > Export > Save for web (legacy)
- Open the “Web Graphics” spreadsheet and fill in the data for each file.
- Use the Favicon Generator website to create a favicon for your website. Upload it here.
- Be sure to click the Finish/Turn-In button when done.
- Students will optimize images for web display.