Chapter 04 Vocabulary: Photoshop
Complete the vocabulary using your book as a reference.
* Make a selection using shapes
* Modify a marquee
* Select using color
* Add a vignette effect to a selection
Shot Types Test
Students will identify the composition of each type of camera shot.
If you have all the shots for the scavenger hunt, mark the assignment finished in Google Classroom.
Find the NAS
* Open the NAS
* Find your folder
* Create a folder named Scavenger Hunt
* Inside that folder, create two new folders: “audio” and “video”
* Copy the movie files from your SD card to the video folder
Chapter 04: Video Camera Operations
Continue Video Scavenger Hunt today
Check out the same camera as yesterday
- Understand how white balancing a camera affects the picture.
- Summarize how depth of field contributes to composing a good picture.
- Identify the composition of each type of camera shot.
- Illustrate a variety of camera movements.
- Explain how a videographer can psychologically and physically affect the audience.