Chapter 2 Vocabulary
Complete the Chapter 2 vocabulary on Google Classroom. Use your book as a reference. Turn in to Google Classroom when done.
- Use organizational and management features
- Use the Layers and History panels
- Learn about Photoshop by using help
- View and print an image
End Litter Video Contest
Begin work on End Litter video contest. Assignment is on Google Classroom
- Students will be able to perform basic editing functions including importing and adding clips to the timeline within the video editing software
Production Terms Vocabulary
Do the vocabulary assignment on Google Classroom
- Students will explain the responsibilities of each production staff position.
- Students will recall the activities in each step of a production workflow.
- Students will understand the 3 phases of video production.
Evaluating Web Site Usability
Today you will perform a usability test on a website.
- Students will be able to perform usability tests on websites.
Chapter 01 Test
This is an open book test.
Link to test.
- Start Adobe Photoshop
- Learn how to open and save an image
- Examine the Photoshop window
- Close a file and exit Photoshop
- Learn design principles and copyright rules