Website Project Plan
Today we will create a storyboard for a website about yourself.
Students will be able to
- Identity Web site goals and objectives
- Create a storyboard and map relationships between web pages.
- Evaluate Web site usability
Today we will continue to explore Photoshop.
Students will be able to:
- Start Photoshop
- Create a new document
- Save an image
- Identify the elements of a Photoshop window
Jr Class Election Video
I have emailed you a new powerpoint with a new date.
You can edit last years video if you don’t have time to create an entirely new video.
- Students will be able to perform basic editing functions including importing and adding clips to the timeline within the video editing software
What is required to make a movie
Finish your list of everything you would need or need to do to create a major motion picture. Your list needs to have at least 50 items.
Classify your list according to these categories.
- Students will explain the responsibilities of each production staff position.
- Students will recall the activities in each step of a production workflow.
- At the end of this lesson, students will understand the 3 phases of video production.
Choose a website to visit and rate it using the Website Evaluation form on Google Classroom.
At the completion of this exercise:
- you will be able to critically evaluate web sites based on purpose, design and usability.
- you will be able to identify the major criteria that experts use to evaluate web sites and apply those criteria to your own evaluations.