Keep Calm and Carry On
Today we will create a website based upon the “Keep Calm and Carry On” motivational poster.
- Log into codeanywhere.com
- Create a directory (folder) named “poster” in your root directory. Your root directory will be web
- Using Codeanywhere.com, create a new file in your “poster” folder; calm.html
- Open the calm.html file and type the following code.
- Preview your page in the browser.
- Create a footer below the closing div.
<footer> <small> © Copyright 2018 by FirstName LastName</small> </footer>
- Create a new file in the poster directory named “calm.css”.
- Open the calm.css file and type in the following code.
- Download the crown image.
Click here to download
- Extract the folder and upload the image to the poster folder.
- Preview your site in the browser.
- Align the footer to be centered using the “text-align” css attribute.
- Make the body of the page black.
- Change the color of the footer text to white.
- Create a nav bar above the div.
<nav> <a href="index.html">Home</a> | <a href="calm.html">Calm</a> | <a href="courage.html">Courage</a> | <a href="freedom.html">Freedom</a> </nav>
- Create files index.html, courage.html, and freedom.html
- Recreate the courage poster and the freedom poster.